We accept returns of books originally shipped to customers via UPS or LTL in sellable condition for up to 90 days from delivery. Orders where the purchaser requests media mail or non-UPS/LTL options are non-returnable and non-refundable.
IMPORTANT: Do not ship books to us without first obtaining a Return Authorization (RA) number. We cannot process credit for books returned without an RA number. To obtain your RA number fill out the form below, please allow 1-2 business days to process the RA Request.
When packing books for return, please refer to the following guidelines:
- Write your RA number on each carton next to the shipping address.
- Each carton must also indicate the box count (i.e. "Box 1 of 6"), write this near the RA number.
- Use a brand NEW, never-been-used box. Do not reuse any box to ship returns as boxes are not designed to withstand multiple shipments. Books that are damaged due to reusing a box will not be credited.
- Use bubble wrap or foam packaging to protect the books from the walls of the box. (UPS/FedEx/USPS will not fulfill damage claims for boxes not packed according to their standards.)
- Items must be packed flat and not on their spines or ends.
- Pack the books as snugly as possible.
- Empty space within a carton must be filled (to prevent the box from crushing) with heavy kraft paper, bubble pack, or foam packing. Do not use packing peanuts. Do not use newsprint as the ink rubs off on books.
Having the books arrive in an undamaged, resellable condition is your responsibility, please pack with care. Here is a short video demonstrating how to pack your box correctly.
**Upon receipt and inspection of returned items, once deemed resellable by staff, we will issue you a credit memo for the full cost paid for the books.**