We accept returns of books in sellable condition for up to 90 days. When packing books for return,
please refer to the following guidelines:
- Use a brand NEW, never-been-used box. Do not reuse any box to ship returns as boxes are not designed to withstand multiple shipments. Books that are damaged due to reusing a box will not be credited.
- Use bubble wrap or foam packaging to protect the books from the walls of the box. (UPS/FedEx/USPS will not fulfill damage claims for boxes not packed according to their standards.)
- Items must be packed flat and not on their spines or ends.
- Pack the books as snugly as possible.
- Empty space within a carton must be filled (to prevent the box from crushing) with heavy kraft paper, bubble pack, or foam packing. Do not use packing peanuts. Do not use newsprint as the ink rubs off on books.
Each carton must include:
- School or Church name
- Contact name
- Your address and phone number
- REQUIRED: A photocopy of the original invoice(s) OR
- A detailed list of quantity returned, title and invoice ID(s) on which they were purchased (If an invoice number is not provided, no credit will be issued)
Having the books arrive in an undamaged, resell-able condition is YOUR responsibility, please pack with care.
Address and ship to:
18 Celina Ave. Unit 1
Nashua, NH 03063
**Upon receipt and inspection of returned items, once deemed resell-able by staff, we will issue you a credit memo for the full cost paid for the books.**