Help us build the Catholic Curriculum Exchange into a place where Catholic school teachers everywhere can find high-quality, teacher-written resources in all subjects and grade levels. Download the flyer here.
For every resource you upload that is accepted for publication, we will pay you $10! Around the first of each month, we will send your payment via Paypal for resources accepted during the previous month.
We are a non-profit organization of teachers seeking to help teachers. You maintain ownership over any resource you share.
The resources we will accept are wide ranging. If you have any of the following, then you can start uploading today . . .
- Writing prompts
- Video supplements
- Quiz questions
- Study guides
- Discussion questions
- Document-based questions
A good rule of thumb: if you found it helpful in your classroom, then other teachers will find it helpful as well.
Together, we can provide an endless source of lessons for all Catholic School teachers in all subject areas and for all grade levels.
How to get started
1. If you're not already registered, create a free account by clicking "Join Now."
2. You will be taken to your mySophia Dashboard.
3. Click on "Upload a New Lesson."
4. From there, follow the steps to share your resources.
5. In a matter of weeks, you will receive $10 for every lesson accepted for publication.
Because we are committed to providing high-quality materials, all lessons will be reviewed by Sophia Institute for Teachers before publication. Sophia Institute for Teachers staff and Advisory Council include experienced teachers from across the country. Please allow 1-2 weeks from the time of submission for this review to take place.
- Resources must list subject matter, grade level, and recommended time.
- Lessons on subjects other than religion do not have to focus on Catholicism, but should touch on Catholic teaching in some way.
- Links to outside resources are fine, but all other content must be your own original work.
- All pedagogical approaches are welcome.
- Lessons that encourage critical thinking are encouraged.
- Lessons that are heretical will not be published.
- All lessons may be edited for clarity and style.
- By uploading a resource, you give us permission to publish it under your name and profile in the Catholic Curriculum Exchange only. You keep the copyright.
Acceptable attachment file types include:
- Microsoft Word documents
- PowerPoints or interactive whiteboard presentations.
- Please do NOT attempt to upload video files, .zip files, or any types other than those listed above. For videos, please provide a YouTube, Vimeo, TeacherTube, or other link.